How to Install This Resource Pack ?
• Download the resource pack.
• Press start and type in %appdata%.
• Find and open your .minecraft folder.
• Locate to your resourcepacks folder.
• Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
Default 3D is an add-on resource pack for the default look of Minecraft. It enhances that default-like feeling simply by adding a certain level of depth to most blocks and items in the game. It is aesthetically loyal to the default look of Minecraft and every other resource pack that is similar to it.